Wednesday 11 January 2012

A touch of philosophy and some catkins.

This should have been on yesterday's post but somehow it was missed. Mind you, as we did absolutely nothing today it does give me an excuse to slip in an extra post. Is it possible that my existence is totally heterotelic? I exist purely to service the blog? I blog, therefore I am? Or as Nietzsche says "A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything."
Now where was I?


Beside lock 10 on the Audlem flight, spring seems to have arrived already, from other reports it seems that the daffodils are racing the snowdrops to be the first spring flowers, English weather, don't you just love it?

Watch this space.............

2 comments:

Chris and Debbie, said...

Spring has arrived early in the garden as well.We have primroses flowering and one of last years Bizzie Lizzie in bud.

Graham and Jill Findlay said...

Brilliant, saw some broad beans in flower on an allotment a couple of days back, the world's gone mad.