Wednesday 19 May 2010

On to the Middlewich arm.

We had a couple of days back at Beeston and another meal at the Shady Oak, slow roasted belly of pork with black pudding mash, totally bloated afterwards but oh! it was superb. So yesterday we headed out towards the T & M but stopped at Cholmondeston and today I had a days fishing, plenty of nice roach and I lost count of the gudgeon, all caught with my new 6 metre whip (£10 at Norbury, no expense spent, that's me).

A quick view back to Barbridge Junction, Jill couldn't get up to take a better shot as I was desperately trying to squeeze between the moored boats and another boat heading towards us and she couldn't get past me to take a properly artistic view.

Our first goslings this year, really cute, what a shame they have to grow up into Canada geese.

No comments: