Saturday 16 August 2014

Hillmorton to Brownsover.

Hillmorton Locks, just to prove, contrary to generally held beliefs, I do know which end of a windlass is which. We shared the flight with two pairs that were on their way to Alvecote.

Brain has gone on strike and for the life of me I can't remember what boat this was.


This pair were Biddy and butty Olive, ex-LMS

We watered at the bottom of the flight and then made our way to Brownsover Park where we have replenished the store cupboard and the wine rack and are now awaiting the arrival of daughter Natalie and grandsprogs Esme and Elliot. She is leaving them with us for the week. This means that my normally irregular posts will become positively chaotic. Please bear with me, normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

Watch this space............

No comments: