Thursday 19 April 2012

Oh my what a rotten day.

Yesterday wasn't so bad, had the engine serviced at Aqueduct Marina, I know I should do it myself but unless it has no more than two cylinders and B.S.A. on the tank I am clueless. Took the opportunity for a full English in their cafe, good fry up, just what the doctor ordered. We also bought some peat briquettes for the stove, they burn well, the only trouble is we're starting to smell like a Scottish crofter's flannel vest, time for the Febreze?
We moved on to our favourite mooring on the Middlewich Arm,

just above Winsford Top Flash and the River Weaver and we have had real April weather,

"April brings the sweet spring showers,
On and on for hours and hours."

Rain, hail wind and just now thunder and lighting, I know we need the rain but this is taking the Mick.
For lack of anything else

I took a photo' of a locomotive on the main line just across the fields, isn't that exciting?
Middlewich tomorrow?

Watch this space.............

No comments: